Why do 99% of our clients say they would recommend us to a friend, and over half hire us again for second, third, fourth and even fifth projects?
1. Company Knowledge: With over 20 years in business and 700+ projects successfully completed, they can rely on us to do things right, minimize obstacles, and be here in the future to service our work.
2. Professional Project Management: Exceptionally disciplined planning keeps projects on time and on budget, minimizing surprises and regrets for the homeowners and design partners we serve.
3. Design/Build Team Philosophy: We believe that the best results occur when all team members collaborate at the project’s conception. We put the team together at the beginning of each project, and then work hand-in-hand with our partners as a design-build team to ensure spectacular results. We are happy to work with your architect/interior designer or introduce you to one of our design partners.
4. Estimating Accuracy & Value Engineering: We begin estimating project costs early in the design process so our clients can make choices prior to construction to tailor their project to their budget. Our proprietary construction cost estimating system allows for unprecedented estimating detail and accuracy so clients know the complete cost of their project up front. We average less than 1% variance between our final estimated and actual construction costs. Learn More
5. Committed Employees: Our project managers and carpenters are long time company employees. When clients hire us, they know specifically who will work on their home and they can be confident that our craftsmanship and quality are consistent from project to project. We professionally train our employees so they are up-to-date on the latest construction materials and methods. Satisfied, knowledgeable employees produce better results for our clients. Learn more about Our Team.
6. Quality of our Work: We do it right the first time. Our warranty costs average a mere $2 per $1000 of construction even though we proactively contact clients for warranty service at 6 months, 1 year and 2 year intervals. Low warranty costs help lower our cost of doing business, which is passed on as savings to our clients.
7. We don’t put our clients at risk: All of our employees are covered by general liability and worker’s compensation insurance. Additionally, we ONLY work with subcontractor’s who carry insurance for themselves and for their employees. So, if someone is hurt on the jobsite, the homeowner is not liable. All of our Project Managers and Lead Carpenters are licensed construction supervisors who maintain the safest possible jobsite. In addition, we are a certified Lead-Safe firm.
8. Award Winning Results.We are a leader in the industry having been recognized year after year both regionally and nationally for the quality of our work. List of Awards
9. We give back to the local community: We support several nonprofits, including Merrimack Valley Habitat for Humanity, Essex County Women’s Foundation, and Lowell House. Steve and Susan Howell served for 6 years on the Board of Directors for Merrimack Valley Habitat for Humanity, overseeing two Home Builders Blitz’s, when they pulled together industry colleagues to build two homes in one week for deserving families in Lawrence, MA.