Why do 99% of our clients say they would recommend us to a friend, and over half hire us again for second, third, fourth and even fifth projects?
1. Company Knowledge: With over 20 years in business and over 700 projects successfully completed, they can rely on us to do things right, minimize obstacles, and be here in the future to service our work.
2. A Great Customer Experience: On our post project evaluation form, we consistently receive ratings of 5 out of 5 on the various aspects of the project and our process. Our clients hires us again and again. Hear why from Our Customers.
3. Committed Employees: We have long term employees. When clients hire us, they know specifically who will work on their home and they can be confident that our craftsmanship and quality are consistent from project to project. We professionally train our employees so they are up-to-date on the latest construction materials and methods. Satisfied, knowledgeable employees produce better results for our clients. Learn more about Our Team.
4. Quality of our Work: We do it right the first time. Our warranty costs average a mere $2 per $1000 of construction even though we proactively contact clients for warranty service at 6 months, 1 year and 2 year intervals. Low warranty costs help lower our cost of doing business, which is passed on as savings to our clients.
5. Estimating Accuracy: Our clients know the complete cost of their project up front, so they can make choices prior to construction to tailor their project to their budget. Our proprietary construction cost estimating system allows for unprecedented estimating detail and accuracy. We average less than 1% variance between our final estimated and actual construction costs. Learn More
6. We don’t put our clients at risk: All of our employees are covered by general liability and worker’s compensation insurance. Additionally, we ONLY work with subcontractor’s who carry insurance for themselves and for their employees. So, if someone is hurt on the jobsite, the homeowner is not liable. All of our Project Managers and Lead Carpenters are licensed construction supervisors who maintain the safest possible jobsite. In addition, we are a certified Lead-Safe firm.
7. We are a recognized leader in the industry: We have been recognized year after year both regionally and nationally for specific projects as well as for our work environment, professionalism, and integrity. Learn more
8. We give back to the local community: HCBG regularly supports several Merrimack Valley nonprofits and Steve and Susan Howell served for 6 years on the Board of Directors for Merrimack Valley Habitat for Humanity. Amongst their many contributions to the organization, they personally oversaw two Home Builders Blitz, when they pulled together industry colleagues to build two homes in one week for deserving families in Lawrence, MA. Learn more